It was a page 2 article in The Canberra Times - here is the online article.
While the 101 humans have been already been busily hashtagging #humanbrochure on social media (you can see all of my photos that are hashtagged #humanbrochure at this dedicated page), last night was when things officially kicked off!
The Welcome Function was held at the very funky Nishi Gallery in the New Acton Precinct and catered by A.Baker and Hotel Hotel. I was thoroughly impressed by the quality of the canapes on offer:
- Warm sourdough, labneh, dukkah and rose
- Turros oysters, pickled sea lettuce and sesame
- Cured kingfish, crisp black rice, pickled ginger and green tea
- Janai goats curd, harissa, dried olive
- White polenta, crispy lambs belly, smoked ricotta
- Slow cooked duck breast, black garlic, speck
- Jamon iberico and guindillas pintxos (not pictured)
- Flank carpaccio, black bean dressing, shiso (not pictured)
I was snapped by Lisa from Mummys Undeserved Blessings enjoying the oysters with the lovely pickled dressing!
I had a fantastic time meeting new humans and catching up with some familiar-looking humans too!