Did you go to the Enlighten Festival this year? Enlighten 2016 ran from 4-12 March and also included the Night Noodle Markets.
If you missed it, I've put together a compilation video of my experiences at this fantastic event. Hopefully, when you watch it, it will almost be like you were right there as well!
This year, the Enlighten Night Noodle Markets featured:
- Dumplings from Zagyoza
- Chicken and pork skewers from Hoy Pinoy
- Fried chicken and Pink chicken burger from Everybody Loves Ramen
- Lobster rolls from Lilotang
- Street Boodle from Kusina
- Baos, Peking duck fries and XO Chicken bowl from Bao Stop Sydney
- Portugese egg tart and noodle bowl from Miss Van's
- Nikkei Papa (potato ball) from Mr Papa
- Sugar banquet and edible artwork
- Architectural projections
- Large inflatable white rabbits
- Spectacular circus acrobatic performances
If you haven't already, subscribe to my channel on Youtube to get notified of all my new videos!