Friday 4 March 2016
- Friday night drinks at Old Parliament House from 4pm
- Global Cafe - A Taste of Indonesia from 5:30pm
- Pialligo Apple Season Dinner Degustation at Pod Food from 7pm
Saturday 5 March 2016
- Capital Region Farmers Market
- Sample Jamaican food at the Canberra Reggae Festival at Old Canberra Inn from 12pm
- Romeo and Juliet at Shaw Vineyard. Gates open from 4:30pm
Sunday 6 March 2016
- Enlighten Night Noodle Markets at Reconciliation Place, Canberra from 4 - 13 March
- Wedgwood high tea at the Tom Roberts exhibition, National Gallery of Australia from 10am - 4:30pm
For more upcoming foodie events, check out my Foodie Calendar. You might want to bookmark it for easy reference!
For non-foodie events, check out the This Canberran Life calendar on their Facebook page.
Did I miss any events? Please comment below :)
Do you have an upcoming event you'd like to add to the Foodie Calendar? Contact me :)